Google AdWords is pay-per-click advertising proven to help businesses generate more leads and get more online exposure by showing the right message, to the right person, at the right time, and in the right place across all devices.
Z7 Solutions has a team of Adwords certified experts to help you create your
Google Powered Marketing Campaign!
Google Powered Marketing Campaign!
what are the benefits?
Reach Customers at the Right Time
- Get your business found when people are searching for the exact things that you offer. Target ads to run during specific hours on specific days to ensure you reach the right people, at the right time.
- Target customers by location or demographics. Set up your ads with location targeting to target certain countries, regions, or cities. You can even target customers within a certain mile radius from your business. Get even more specific by running ads that target certain demographics such as age, gender, or parental status.
- Reach your customers across multiple devices including desktop, laptop, tablet, or mobile. If your customers are at home or on the go, they can always find you no matter where they are.
- With Google Adwords you don't have to wonder if your marketing is working. Run reports to tell you how many people view your ads, how many click through to your website, and how many convert to make you more profitable. With advanced tracking tools, you can see what profits are a direct result of your ads.
- Check on the progress of your ads at any time with just a few clicks. See how your ads rank among the competition with monthly reports to tell you your average position, impression share, and more.
- Test different advertising strategies to get the most out of your money. You can change the text of your ads, test different search terms, pause your campaign, or even restart. Then compare the changes in your ads to see what gets you the best results.
- With pay-per-click advertising, you only pay when a potential customer clicks your ad. Set your own budget according to your advertising goals. Your budget determines how much your willing to pay for someone to click on your ad. You can spend as much or as little as you want and change your budget at any time.
- Measure your Return On Investment with tools such as Conversion Tracking and Google Analytics. Use ROI to determine how much money you've made with Google Adwords and how to set or adjust your budget to increase your profits even more.
FAQ'S: MAKING THE SWITCH
What Makes Online Advertising Better Than Newspapers, Billboards, or TV Ads?
- Online advertising doesn't have a minimum or maximum budget. You set and control your daily budget according to your advertising goals. You can change your budget whenever you want.
- Online advertising lets you target your ads to customers that are searching for your specific product or service. This means your advertising budget won't be wasted on people that aren't likely to use your product or service.
- Only pay when someone clicks your ad. This saves you money and means people clicking your ads are more likely to convert.
- People searching online for products and services has increased dramatically over the years and isn't slowing down.
- You need an advertising goal which might be to drive traffic to your website, increase sales, or raise awareness.
- You will need to set a daily advertising budget, or how much your willing to pay for someone to click on your ad.
- You also need a high quality website. This is a key component of being successful with Google Adwords.
- A potential customer types a search term into Google that matches the keywords of your advertisement.
- Your advertisement will show up in the ad slots allotted above, below, and beside the organic search results.
- The customer sees your ad and clicks. You only pay when they actually click on your ad.
- There will be a flat monthly management fee for us to manage your advertising campaigns.
- Your daily budget is up to you and you can spend as little or as much as you want.
- You will be charged monthly.
- You can pay with a debit card, credit card, or bank payment.
- Google uses industry standard SSL technology to protect your login, payment, and other personal information. Your information is stored behind a firewall, then further protected through the use of encryption.
- You have the ability to cancel at any time.